Chess has ISO9001: 2008 Accreditation
ISO9001: 2008 is the internationally recognised standard for quality management in business.
In order to achieve this standard, businesses must be able to show a documented system for quality assurance, including continuous improvement and tracking customer satisfaction.
The standard is based around eight core management principles:
1. Improved consistency with traceability
2. Enhanced customer focus
3. Focused leadership
4. The involvement of people
5. A system approach to management
6. Continual improvement
7. A factual approach to decision making
8. Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
This affords many benefits to customers including minimal errors and improved customer satisfaction.