Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) offers minimal disruption as the copper lines it uses are usually already present. A fast, symmetrical, cost-effective option with a quicker lead time and the resilience of multiple copper pairs to the nearest exchange.
Providing speeds of up to 35Mb, it's perfect for businesses that have outgrown their business grade broadband.
- Small to medium businesses
- Companies that want more bandwidth without going to full-blown Ethernet
- Businesses with branch offices that need resilient connections and centralised sales systems.
- Data hungry, critical applications
- VoIP and hosted solutions