Business Customer Service Team Advisor
Chess Telecom, one of the UK’s fastest growing telecommunication companies, is looking for enthusiastic and committed people to join their Customer Service Teams. As a Customer Service Team Advisor you will develop and maintain relationships with our customers to aid customer retention and maximise the benefit received by the company from the account.
The successful candidate will work from our offices in Alderley Edge reporting directly to the Customer Service Team Leader and ultimately the Customer Service Team Manager.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 25 days p.a
Remuneration: A basic salary of £14,000 - £16,000 p.a. dependent upon experience plus a commission package reviewed in May of each year.
Benefits include: Pension, Bonus, Health Care, Life Insurance and Loyalty Scheme.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
• Development, maintenance and retention of customer relationships
• Informing customers of all telecom products
• Resolving queries within industry leading timescales
• Updating customer records
• General duties within the Business Customer Service Teams
• Computer literacy
• Experience in customer service/telesales/account development role
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in the telecommunications industry
If you are looking to work within a challenging but rewarding environment, then Chess is ideal. Chess have been voted in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for in 2010 and 2011, along with numerous other awards and accreditations. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing, ambitious business where people development is seen as being critical to future success.
If you wish to apply for this position please answer the following questions in your covering letter:
1. What is your biggest achievement outside work?
2. What do you bring to a team?
3. When have you stepped forward and made a difference?
4. When have you felt out of your comfort zone?
5. What sort of things are important to you?
6. In 3 words, tell me how your colleagues would describe you?
Please email your CV and covering letter to our HR Department email@example.com
Any further enquiries please phone: 0844 770 6000