Chess Telecom are currently looking to recruit a Billing Support Administrator to join their busy Billing team. The role requires a numerate individual with proven administration experience within an office environment.
Chess Telecom is a fast growing business telecommunications service provider. Our product portfolio includes Calls, Line Rental, Mobiles, Broadband and the latest Voice and Data products. Our unique culture, values and spirit and our working environment attracts, retains and inspires people to give their best.
The successful candidate will work from our offices in Alderley Edge reporting directly to the Billing Manager.
Hours: 37½ hours per week, Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays
Remuneration: £13,000 - £16,000 p.a. basic dependent upon experience, reviewed in May of each year.
Bonus: A monthly performance related bonus to come into affect following successful completion of probationary period. Potential annual earning: £16,000 - £19,000 p.a
Benefits include: Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance & Loyalty Points
Duties to include but not restricted to:
• Data entry and verification
• Daily import of call data
• Assisting with Tariffs Management
• Dealing with day to day billing queries
• Liaising with Customer Service team to resolve enquiries from Partners & Customers
• Assisting with the running of the monthly bill run
• General housekeeping within the billing system
• Good numerical skills
• GCSE Maths & English or equivalent
• Good knowledge of Microsoft programs (excel, word, outlook)
• Excellent Communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
Preferred skills (would be an advantage but are not essential, as full training is provided)
• Previous experience within a similar role
If you wish to apply for this position please answer the following questions in your covering letter:
1. What is your biggest achievement outside work?
2. What do you bring to a team?
3. When have you stepped forward and made a difference?
4. When have you felt out of your comfort zone?
5. What sort of things are important to you?
6. In 3 words, tell me how your colleagues would describe you?
If you are looking to work within a challenging but rewarding environment, then Chess is ideal. Chess have been voted in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for in 2010 and 2011, along with numerous other awards and accreditations. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing, ambitious business where people development is seen as being critical to future success.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role and your experince and skills are relevant to the advertised role, please email your CV and covering letter to our HR Department at: email@example.com, we kindly request you do not apply if you do not meet our essential criteria.
Any further enquiries please phone: 0844 770 6000